Tournament Haven
Welcome to Tournament Haven! Best site for reviews, news and lets plays!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tournament Haven
Welcome to Tournament Haven! Best site for reviews, news and lets plays!
Tournament Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Red Faction: Armageddon
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II Xbox 360 Review I_icon_minitime19/8/2011, 2:44 pm by Silence Engaged

» From Dust Review
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II Xbox 360 Review I_icon_minitime18/8/2011, 4:41 pm by Silence Engaged

» Call of Juarez The Cartel Review
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II Xbox 360 Review I_icon_minitime18/8/2011, 1:03 pm by Silence Engaged

» Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II Xbox 360 Review
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II Xbox 360 Review I_icon_minitime18/8/2011, 1:02 pm by Silence Engaged

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Follow us Around the World
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II Xbox 360 Review Twitter_logo_header

Follow us around the world!
Forum
more free stuff on Listia
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II Xbox 360 Review

2 posters

Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II Xbox 360 Review Empty Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II Xbox 360 Review

Post by innerWrAiTh 15/8/2011, 11:47 pm

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II Xbox 360 Review 61701461

From being an avid Harry Potter fan and loving the movie series I must sit that aside and concentrate on the games. This game is not bad they took the series into a new direction for the last two games and made them very dark and also gave the two last games a FPS type feel. Throughout the game you play as one character and cannot switch the game switches for you at different points to make it more like the movie but it could never hold that type of energy like the movie has. I say this because when Fred Weasley dies the game does not project the feel of sadness like the movie does. The game has Ron just say without much care that Fred died to me that is a let down and they should portray in voice how they should feel. Some parts of the game you can play as Ron, Ron's mom, Herminoe, Rons sister Ginny, and also McGonagall and as Neville. The deaths of Fred Weasley, Remus Tonks and Lavender does not portray well in the game and not emphasized. The game has an FPS feel when casting spells holding left trigger will target lock and hitting b button twice and so forth lets you pick different spells ad right trigger fires them. The game goes through each chapter relatively fast and has a Gears of War feel because you can take cover and shoot from cover. The game overall is fun and any avid Potter fan will enjoy this game. You can also go back and do challenges in each level and view stats and leader boards the challenges are timed as well.

Graphics: 8

Sound: 9

Replay: 7

Overall: 9
innerWrAiTh
innerWrAiTh
Webmaster + Site Founder
Webmaster + Site Founder

https://tournament-haven.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II Xbox 360 Review Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II Xbox 360 Review

Post by Silence Engaged 18/8/2011, 1:02 pm

Loved the movie and loved the review. Good job inner!
Silence Engaged
Silence Engaged
Admin
Admin

https://tournament-haven.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down