Tournament Haven
Welcome to Tournament Haven! Best site for reviews, news and lets plays!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tournament Haven
Welcome to Tournament Haven! Best site for reviews, news and lets plays!
Tournament Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Red Faction: Armageddon
Call of Juarez The Cartel Review I_icon_minitime19/8/2011, 2:44 pm by Silence Engaged

» From Dust Review
Call of Juarez The Cartel Review I_icon_minitime18/8/2011, 4:41 pm by Silence Engaged

» Call of Juarez The Cartel Review
Call of Juarez The Cartel Review I_icon_minitime18/8/2011, 1:03 pm by Silence Engaged

» Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II Xbox 360 Review
Call of Juarez The Cartel Review I_icon_minitime18/8/2011, 1:02 pm by Silence Engaged

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Follow us Around the World
Call of Juarez The Cartel Review Twitter_logo_header

Follow us around the world!
Forum
more free stuff on Listia
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Call of Juarez The Cartel Review

2 posters

Go down

Call of Juarez The Cartel Review Empty Call of Juarez The Cartel Review

Post by innerWrAiTh 15/8/2011, 11:20 pm

Call of Juarez the Cartel

Call of Juarez The Cartel Review Call_of_juarez_the_cartel_frontcover_large_NTcN9rW77n12mmT

Not many people have said good things about this game and I will not stray to far either. The game concept itself is not bad your an FBI agent, DEA agent and a LAPD officer. At the start of the game you can pick from either three of the main characters the FBI agent is a woman agent named Kimberly Evans whose brother is part of a gang and what not the DEA agent is Eddie Guerra and the LAPD cop is Ben McCall related to the other McCalls from the prior two games and looks and sounds like one of them. The game is not bad in the sense of controls and story concept but whoever character your pick the story is the same over and over and gets repetitive and boring each time you play. Techland is not one of my favorite developers and they tend to make their games bland and boring and not really reaching the heights the games could be.

The game throws at you waves of enemies and you must clear them to move on also you get to drive a car but the mechanics for said suv is soap box its like getting a box putting wheels on it and going down a hill. The online play is laggy and really unresponsive and it offers co op but it does not add much to the game. The achievements hold you till the end and the kills with weapons and so forth can be attained in one level and are stack able throughout. All I can say is the graphics are ok but does not add much to a game that is broken and bargain bin at least.

Graphics: 8

Sound: 7

Replay value: 2

Overall: 6 out of 10
innerWrAiTh
innerWrAiTh
Webmaster + Site Founder
Webmaster + Site Founder

https://tournament-haven.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Call of Juarez The Cartel Review Empty Re: Call of Juarez The Cartel Review

Post by Silence Engaged 18/8/2011, 1:03 pm